Powered By Blogger

2011年10月16日日曜日

Making a plan

1.1. Think about your long-term goals. Why are you studying English?
  A: I want to get a job which use english,so I am studying English now.    

 
   2. What do you need to reach your goal?
   A: I need TOEIC's high score. because many companies demand us to acquire TOIEC. 

 
   3. What is your current language level? Think of your strengths and weaknesses. 
   A : On the whole,I am not good at English. but if I had say, my weaknesses are listening and reading. I want to be able to catch what a native's says.


   4. What are your learning preferences?
   A:I want to study English with music. Music is the best way I learn English. And evening the      best time. Evening is my free time in my life.I can study everywhere. For example, a busy place such a restaurant.


   5. Considering the above, make a plan for this class.
   A:I am interesting in NetAcademy. NetAcademy is first interesting way for me. I am going to study with it to improve my skill.And I'm going to study 1.5 hour a day. 
                       

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿